The Planning Module of PermitCity is specifically designed for planning and zoning operations and the various associated land use approvals. The powerful project management tools of PermitCity are an indispensable tool for managing the Planning Application Process as single operation or a multi-agency review and approval process.
Planning Module Specific Features:
- Integrated Modules: All modules of PermitCity are fully integrated creating unparalleled transparency of project history and cases and inviting collaboration and teamwork
- GIS: The planning module of PermitCity is completely GIS-centric, with a tight bi-directional sharing of information between PermitCity and the presented on GIS layers and vice versa.
- Calendaring: Powerful calendaring, see schedule of projects for hearings and hearing agendas in one clean view
- Parcel Management: Complete parcel tie and parcel split and genealogy
- Public Notification: Generate notices for neighbors with pre-defined templates populated with the project automatically generated by the software ready to be mailed or emailed.
- Public announcement: Automatically publish hearing notices to the City Web-site, your City Clerk will love you
- Corrections and Conditions: Integrated condition approval that stays with project throughout life of project, making sure they are complied with at final sign off and operational requirements are met after occupation.
- Fee: Any fee structure can easily be handled in PermitCity, from deposit fee to the most complex impact fee or special district fees, all in a few simple and intuitive interfaces.
- Integrated timesheet
- Automatically generated emails
- Automatically generated letters and notices
- Bond tracking